Happy to continue?
Contact Maternity Services as soon as possible to book your care. Click here
- Pregnancy care is FREE at the point of contact in the UK
- 8-10 weeks will be your first midwife appointment
- 10-12 weeks will be your first scan
Best start for baby
- Start taking FOLIC ACID 400mcg and VITAMIN D 10mcg
- STOP smoking, STOP drinking alcohol, STOP using street drugs
- HELP is available through your GP, pharmacy or search online
- Eat a healthy balanced diet and continue with gentle exercise
Not sure if you want to continue?
See you GP as soon as possible to discuss your options or contact;
- TALKTHRU; Pregnancy counselling Kirklees 01484 515137
- Heatherdale Clinic; Calderdale Royal Hospital 01422 224979 / 01422 224962